10 digit locator

DF6NA Rainer

The GPS program (NMEA, 4800,8N1) with 10 digit locator and direction/distance calculation
is available for download at http://www.dl7qy.de/VB6/NMEA%20LOC.exe

73, Rainer

--

VHF/UHF/SHF Online Toplist:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/top.html

DF6NA Homepage:
http://www.df6na.de/

Amateurfunk-Flohmarkt:
http://www.afu-flohmarkt.de/

VHF-DX.net:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/

Chris Ruddy MM0KOS

Hi Rainer

my computer tells me I have an error running the software. Im running XP. I downloaded msstdfmt.dll then used this in Run command,- regsvr32 C:\Windows\system\msstdfmt.dll now its telling me- component 'mscomm32.ocx' is not correctly registered or missing or invalid. Is this normal?

73 Chris

The GPS program (NMEA, 4800,8N1) with 10 digit locator and
direction/distance calculation
is available for download at http://www.dl7qy.de/VB6/NMEA%20LOC.exe

73, Rainer

--

VHF/UHF/SHF Online Toplist:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/top.html

DF6NA Homepage:
http://www.df6na.de/

Amateurfunk-Flohmarkt:
http://www.afu-flohmarkt.de/

VHF-DX.net:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/

DF6NA Rainer

Hi Chris,

I had to register msstdfmt.dll in the registry. To register it, open the DLL file with Regsvr32.exe
( START - EXECUTE - Regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll )
Probably you also must get and register mscomm32.ocx if you did not yet.

The program is written in Visual Basic and these files are not on all PCs.

73, Rainer

Chris schrieb:

Hi Rainer

my computer tells me I have an error running the software. Im running XP. I downloaded msstdfmt.dll then used this in Run command,- regsvr32 C:&#92;Windows&#92;system&#92;msstdfmt.dll now its telling me- component 'mscomm32.ocx' is not correctly registered or missing or invalid. Is this normal?

73 Chris
The GPS program (NMEA, 4800,8N1) with 10 digit locator and
direction/distance calculation
is available for download at http://www.dl7qy.de/VB6/NMEA%20LOC.exe

73, Rainer

--

VHF/UHF/SHF Online Toplist:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/top.html

DF6NA Homepage:
http://www.df6na.de/

Amateurfunk-Flohmarkt:
http://www.afu-flohmarkt.de/

VHF-DX.net:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/

-----

VHF/UHF/SHF Online Toplist:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/top.html

DF6NA Homepage:
http://www.df6na.de/

Amateurfunk-Flohmarkt:
http://www.afu-flohmarkt.de/

VHF-DX.net:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/

DF6NA Rainer

Chris schrieb:
Hi Rainer

my computer tells me I have an error running the software. Im running XP. I downloaded msstdfmt.dll then used this in Run command,- regsvr32 C:&#92;Windows&#92;system&#92;msstdfmt.dll now its telling me- component 'mscomm32.ocx' is not correctly registered or missing or invalid. Is this normal?

73 Chris
Hi Chris,

please use the new link for a complete package of files:
http://www.dl7qy.de/VB6/NMEA%20LOC.zip

73, Rainer

--

-----

VHF/UHF/SHF Online Toplist:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/top.html

DF6NA Homepage:
http://www.df6na.de/

Amateurfunk-Flohmarkt:
http://www.afu-flohmarkt.de/

VHF-DX.net:
http://www.vhf-dx.net/

Christer Grannsjo

Hi Rainer,

Tried the program. It tells me I'm in TG99 instead of JO79.
What am I doing wrong?

73
Christer/SM4FXR

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, Rainer <df6na@...> wrote:

Chris schrieb:
[...]

Andy Talbot <andy.g4jnt@...>

... and if you want to do it on a PIC / LCD look at
 http://www.g4jnt.com/pics.htm  or more specifically   www.g4jnt.com/GPLOCDIS.ZIP  (source code included)

Andy  G4JNT
www.g4jnt.com

2009/3/30 Rainer <df6na@...>

Chris schrieb:
> Hi Rainer
>
> my computer tells me I have an error running the software. Im running XP. I
> downloaded msstdfmt.dll then used this in Run command,- regsvr32
> C:\Windows\system\msstdfmt.dll now its telling me- component 'mscomm32.ocx'
> is not correctly registered or missing or invalid. Is this normal?
>
> 73 Chris

Hi Chris,

please use the new link for a complete package of files:
http://www.dl7qy.de/VB6/NMEA%20LOC.zip

73, Rainer

--

-----