Test Equipment for sale

Geoff Blake <geoff@...>

Some weeks ago, I posted about some test equipment that I may be
able to offer for sale.

Well, about a week late (my daughter has just presented us with a
new grandson) I have the list, or at least part of it. I hope to
be able to add some more equipment within the next week.

I must say that this may all go pear-shaped for reasons I cannot
disclose, but I am hopeful.

If you are interested, or just want to have a look, please go to:

http://80.177.105.75/For_Sale/

and have a look. Please be tolerant, it is running on an elderly
PC on the end of a 128kB DSL link.

If you have any questions please email me and I will do my best to
answer.

Geoff

PS Grant, you were right, it is a 437B!!
--
Geoff Blake G8GNZ located near Chelmsford, Essex, U.K.
Please reply to: geoff(at)palaemon(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk

See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

This E-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient please notify <postmaster(at)palaemon.co.uk>
and the sender by return and permanently delete the message.

You may not disclose, forward or copy this E-mail or any of its
attachments to any third party without the prior consent of the
sender.

John <pa7jb@...>

Geoff.
You have mail.

73  John  PA7JB

[...]

intended recipient please notify at)palaemon.co.uk>