CLY 10

Martyn G3UKV

GM
Trying to fix PA for my 13cm gear. (G3WDG 010 based)
It appears the PA has died - it uses a CLY 10 to give about 1.5 W out.
I'm having trouble finding a source of  this 1990s device - can anyone help please ? Obviously will cover all costs.
If preferred, off reflector address is OK

73
Martyn G3UKV

Rob, M0DTS

Try www.rfmicrowave.it <http://www.rfmicrowave.it/eng/home_eng.php>

I have bought CLY2 from them before and i think i remember seeing the CLY10 too...

73

Rob
M0DTS

M Vincent wrote:

GM
Trying to fix PA for my 13cm gear. (G3WDG 010 based)
It appears the PA has died - it uses a CLY 10 to give about 1.5 W out.
I'm having trouble finding a source of this 1990s device - can anyone help please ? Obviously will cover all costs.
If preferred, off reflector address is OK
73
Martyn G3UKV

Martyn G3UKV

Thanks Rob.
Yes he has them, but trouble is Franco  at rfmicrowave.it now has 30 euro min. order.
73 Martyn

M Vincent wrote:

> GM
> Trying to fix PA for my 13cm gear. (G3WDG 010 based)
> It appears the PA has died - it uses a CLY 10 to give about 1.5 W out.
> I'm having trouble finding a source of this 1990s device - can anyone
> help please ? Obviously will cover all costs.
> If preferred, off reflector address is OK
>
> 73
> Martyn G3UKV

SAM JEWELL

Martin,
if you are still stuck, I have a CLY10 you can have.

73 de Sam, G4DDK

M Vincent wrote:

> GM
> Trying to fix PA for my 13cm gear. (G3WDG 010 based)
> It appears the PA has died - it uses a CLY 10 to give about 1.5 W out.
> I'm having trouble finding a source of this 1990s device - can anyone
> help please ? Obviously will cover all costs.
> If preferred, off reflector address is OK
>
> 73
> Martyn G3UKV

ROGER KENDALL <Roger.Kendall@...>

Hi Martyn,

If you are stuck I have a WDG014 13cm PA which should be 5mW in/1W out which I was going to get rid of soon.

Roger, G0UPU.

SAM JEWELL

Martyn,
did you find a source of the CLY10s?

73 de Sam

M Vincent wrote:

> GM
> Trying to fix PA for my 13cm gear. (G3WDG 010 based)
> It appears the PA has died - it uses a CLY 10 to give about 1.5 W out.
> I'm having trouble finding a source of this 1990s device - can anyone
> help please ? Obviously will cover all costs.
> If preferred, off reflector address is OK
>
> 73
> Martyn G3UKV

Chris G8BKE

Eische Kafka in DL land had / have them...no min order as far as I'm
aware and they take plastic.

73