SCP calculation

bart_ghz <shf2@...>

Hello,

During the last contest i made some RS qqso's on 10 GHz.
I had internet acces and had pictures of the rain radar on my pc.
But some station asked to make qso via a SCP.
How do they calculate the scp point?Is it experiance or just logic
thinking or do they have a locator overlay over those rain radar
pictures.

Richard Newstead <g3cwi@...>

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "bart_ghz" <shf2@...> wrote:
do they have a locator overlay over those rain radar
pictures.
http://home.hccnet.nl/uffe.noucha/weurope.htm

DF6NA Rainer

Hello,

During the last contest i made some RS qqso's on 10 GHz.
I had internet acces and had pictures of the rain radar on my pc.
But some station asked to make qso via a SCP.
How do they calculate the scp point?Is it experiance or just logic
thinking or do they have a locator overlay over those rain radar
pictures.

bart_ghz <shf2@...>

Tnx for theVery fast replies with interesting info.
73 de on7bv

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, Rainer <df6na@...> wrote:

http://home.hccnet.nl/uffe.noucha/radar3.htm