GB3AZA back on!!

Murray Niman <mjniman@...>

reports on GB3AZA would also be welcome too
10368.900 beam east

Murray

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gents

I've just had a call from Ted to say that GB3AZA is back on..........

Regards

Graham

Chris G8BKE

Thats in IO94TF ........?

73

reports on GB3AZA would also be welcome too
10368.900 beam east

Murray

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gents

I've just had a call from Ted to say that GB3AZA is back on..........

Regards

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Links

Murray Niman <mjniman@...>

That's right - sunny Scarborough

It beams east so its more for continental benefit

Murray

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "C T" <eightgoes@...> wrote:

Thats in IO94TF ........?

73

reports on GB3AZA would also be welcome too
10368.900 beam east

Murray

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gents

I've just had a call from Ted to say that GB3AZA is back
on..........

Regards

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Links

Ted Agar <tedagar@...>

Afternoon all, I think Murray was so excited about it that he missed out
the North before the East. I have just finished tidying up the cables on the
tower to confirm the details on the reflector.
Freq.:-10,368.900Mhz
Location:- IO94TF38 300ft ASL 800yds from sea at Cayton Bay 4miles South of
Scarborough Castle headland.
200mw to a Single 17db Horn Approx 10w ERP Pointing 188degrees Magnetic.

Ted
G8AZA

Ted Agar <tedagar@...>

Afternoon Murray, just to let you know that the present antenna setup is only a single horn on 188degrees. We need a magic tee to get the continental leg in action but the only reports on the old beacon were from PA0 so we shall provide the North Sea leg ASAP.

BR
Ted
G8AZA