Sinequanon

g4bao <g4bao@...>

Does anyone have a snail mail address for a company called "Sinequanon Surplus"?

The guys who sell the 24GHz bits on EBay

73

Chris G8BKE

This might get to them...I have used it:-

info.sinequanon@btinternet.com

73 de Chris G8BKE

Web Site:-
http://www.qsl.net/g8bke/index.html

Does anyone have a snail mail address for a company called "Sinequanon
Surplus"?

The guys who sell the 24GHz bits on EBay

73

g4bao <g4bao@...>

STOP!!!!!

Clearly no one read my email!!!!

snail mail = postal address!!!

:-)

G8BKE wrote:

This might get to them...I have used it:-

info.sinequanon@btinternet.com

73 de Chris G8BKE

Web Site:-
http://www.qsl.net/g8bke/index.html

Does anyone have a snail mail address for a company called "Sinequanon Surplus"?

The guys who sell the 24GHz bits on EBay

73

Yahoo! Groups Links

g4bao <g4bao@...>

I found out from Mike W that they are actually Taurus in disguise , and I got their postals from Google.

Thanks Mike, (and and Chris)

73
John

g4bao wrote:

STOP!!!!!

Clearly no one read my email!!!!

snail mail = postal address!!!

:-)

G8BKE wrote:
This might get to them...I have used it:-

info.sinequanon@btinternet.com

73 de Chris G8BKE

Web Site:-
http://www.qsl.net/g8bke/index.html

Does anyone have a snail mail address for a company called "Sinequanon Surplus"?

The guys who sell the 24GHz bits on EBay

73

Yahoo! Groups Links

According to the invoice for the last batch of Ebay items I've bought - they're in transit
at present - the contact details are:

Sinequanon Limited, P.O.Box 5927, Loughborough, LE11 1NN

and the email (via Ebay message) was info.sinequanon@....

Hoe that helps,
73's de G7RWY Barry