From: "John Hazell" <hazell@dsl.pipex.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Silver loaded epoxy..where?

Circuit works
23.44 at farnell + vat by the look of it tho no picture to match to Maplin.
The Newark site is the same stuff as Maplin. Newark = US Farnell
More likely to be a stock turnover at Farnell?
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=604057&N=401

This is the stuff I used most successfully but its very hard now.
Looks affordable and the stuff I have has stored a long time before becoming u/s
Not the sort of thing you can split easily.

f1ghb

Hi Chris ,

In the past , I have bought SERIOUS silver loaded epoxy ref. H20E from
EPOTEK to :

http://www.focenter.com/script_0010.asp?ProductID=8564

It is a 2 components 2,5 g item

BUT , you have to order a minimum of 15 items... ( you have to find 14 other
guys interested... )

73s Eric