contact details for Taurus Electronics (??)

geoffg7rmg@...

Charles on 01509 646822
  73 's Geoff M0RMG

gm4plm <simon@...>

Guys

does anyone have the contact details for taurus electronics

I think these were the guys selling the 24g link gear at the rallies??

rgds

Simon

Willis, MJ &#92;(Michael&#92;) <m.j.willis@...>

Try Sinequanon Surplus Electronics via Ebay.

Mike