sky dish

Chris G8BKE

Bob,

I have used this dish with a the dual mode feedhorn for 10GHz
http://www.qsl.net/g3pho/horn.htm

and also a dual band feed horn for 10 and 24G albeit not "in anger" out /P! However with both feeds
it seems to perform well on beacon reception compared with say a 60cms offset.
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g8bke/tenghz.htm

Chris

Hi
I would be interested in anyone using a 'sky' type dish on 3cms that
is one 50cms wide and 40cms high details of thier findings re feed
horn etc at present I am using the original.
Regards
Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links

corbrae <bob@...>