From: "gm4plm" <simon@...>
To: <ukmicrowaves@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:12 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] dmc 24g tvtrs??

what was the name of the company in Burton(?) that sold the 24g parts??

I am looking for the case that houses these

does anyone have a spare DMC unit they have ripped all the parts out??

rgds

Simon Dl4PLM

Yahoo! Groups Links

gm4plm <simon@...>

Rich thats fine!

im happy to carry the post

do you have a pic of the internals?

rgds

Simon

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., <g8zha@...> wrote:

I have got one of the cast ally cases that housed a DMC duplicated
ODU. Its
a bit heavy though....postage will be expensive from Westmids.

Regards, Rich

what was the name of the company in Burton(?) that sold the 24g
parts??

I am looking for the case that houses these

does anyone have a spare DMC unit they have ripped all the parts
out??

rgds

Simon Dl4PLM

Yahoo! Groups Links

g8zha@...

It is all stripped out. I chucked the bits away, they were from a 7GHz link.
Did you just want the box?

Rich

what was the name of the company in Burton(?) that sold the 24g
parts??

I am looking for the case that houses these

does anyone have a spare DMC unit they have ripped all the parts
out??

rgds

Simon Dl4PLM

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

gm4plm <simon@...>

just the box

im working on putting my 3,4g tvr and SSPA in it!

so just need an idea of dimensions internally

tks

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., <g8zha@...> wrote:

It is all stripped out. I chucked the bits away, they were from a
7GHz link.
Did you just want the box?

Rich

what was the name of the company in Burton(?) that sold the 24g
parts??

I am looking for the case that houses these

does anyone have a spare DMC unit they have ripped all the parts
out??

rgds

Simon Dl4PLM

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

gm4plm <simon@...>

If anyone else has a unused DMC case I would glas to hear from you!

Andy GM7GDE (now DL5KAH) is going to use my old WGD 10g system from
his home QTH in Düsseldorf

So another case would not go amiss to help him

he has my old wdg system and we just got him a 1w pa so he will be a
newcomer on the band!

rgds

Simon DL4PLM/GM4PLM/PA4...... !

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "gm4plm" <simon@...> wrote:

what was the name of the company in Burton(?) that sold the 24g
parts??

I am looking for the case that houses these

does anyone have a spare DMC unit they have ripped all the parts
out??

rgds

Simon Dl4PLM

gm4plm <simon@...>

Some of you must have bought these boxes at rallies last year

can someone email me a quick pic of the external view and internals
and some rough internal dimensions of the box please?

that would be appreciated!

thanks!

Simon

[...]

Are you still interested in the box?