Reference to past article.

Talbot Andrew <actalbot@...>

Can anyone point to a description of the modifications to N type connectors designed for UR67, to make them suitable for LDF-450 and involved turning up a centre pin adaptor.

It was described in the uWave Newsletter back in the year dot.   I need the reference for a write up of the GB3SC#  Beacons.

Andy  G4JNT
www.scrbg.org/g4jnt/

"The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence"
"is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s)."
"For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, "
"or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is"
"prohibited and may be unlawful."

Chris G8BKE

Microwave Handbook Vol 2 page 8.31

73 de Chris

Can anyone point to a description of the modifications to N type
connectors
designed for UR67, to make them suitable for LDF-450 and involved
turning up
a centre pin adaptor.
It was described in the uWave Newsletter back in the year dot. I
need the
reference for a write up of the GB3SC# Beacons.

Andy G4JNT
www.scrbg.org/g4jnt/ <www.scrbg.org/g4jnt/>

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."

Talbot Andrew <actalbot@...>

That were quick !

Andy

mikeg3pfr@...

In a message dated 21/02/2006 12:46:25 GMT Standard Time, actalbot@... writes:
It was described in the uWave Newsletter back in the year dot.
Andy,

The original description was by G3YGF, but I'm damned if I can find it! You might try asking Jules!

regards, Mike, G3PFR

mikeg3pfr@...

In a message dated 21/02/2006 12:57:12 GMT Standard Time, eightgoes@... writes:
Microwave Handbook Vol 2 page 8.31