Topics

24 GHz detector

Dave Brown

I need to be able to check relative power/output levels on 24GHz. Something
like a suitable diode in a piece of guide that I can hang a DC meter off
would suffice. Or something similar. Is there a cheap source of anything
like this out there that has suitable parts inside? I do have some short
pieces of WR42 here. (21/22 GHz filters, etc)

73 Dave
ZL3FJ

Mark GØNMY

Edited

what about a detector diode in a gun oscillator?  could you not use one of those to measure power recieved?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONEYWELL-INTELLISENSE-DT7550A-ADT-UK-SENSORS-NEW-x3/224025614553

These units (NOS) have one built in.

Just an idea and relitively cheap.

Just realised you are in NZ but maybe he will ship to you?

Dave Brown

Thanks for the suggestion, Mark. Will look into getting something similar if available  here.

73

Dave, ZL3FJ