From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of cor via Groups.Io <cornl@...>
Sent: 05 January 2020 13:48
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] OT - 144 MHz TDK circulator wanted

Conrad,
The one on my photo is for sale, 100% OK, currently tuned at 144.3 MHz. See my "for sale" page at PA0P.com.
Price is EURO 20,- (plus 7.50 shipping cost, but you may collect it if you're coming to direction the Hague)

Regards, Cor PA0P

Conrad, PA5Y

Oops sorry not intended for the group.

73

Conrad PA5Y

Hello Cor the unit arrived safely, I will test it tonight.

I did not configure the ports the same when I tuned mine, the port marked load was in the input, the port marked P in was the Pout and the one labelled Pout was the load. Mine work perfectly, it must be possible to allocate the ports differently 🙂

I will test it tonight on the VNA.

Tnx for the contest QSO last night.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y