Topics

13cm activity

Jason F

Good afternoon all

Recently QRV 13cm; I'm looking for tests 13cm/23cm activity today - please msg or KST for sked's

73

Jason G4KVT
IO81rk

G3UVR Denis

Hi Jason..

If your still around this evening I can try 13cm after 20:00

73 de Denis G3UVR

Jason F

Hi Dennis

Thank you. I will be on KST and also on here for you later; although NE and N from this location are not the best due to rising ground, but worth a try

Catch you later, 73

Jason G4KVT
IO81rk

Christopher Rayns

Hi Jason I shall be for the activity contest on tuesday that's a good night for tests. May also be on if I get setup on time monday night I'm in IO92KO

Chris G0WUS

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.