10MHz Ovened Osc.

Colin Ranson

Please can anyone help me with the pinouts for the following.

Dasco O.C.X.O.  DQ7016 10MHz

If its any good I can put it to use in a newly licenced amateurs shack.

Thanks

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Hi Colin,
I have a Dasco DQ7013 10MHz OCXO. I got it from David GM6BIG. I have no data on it but I ran it for a couple years in the GM3WOJ 10 GHz 10 Ghz beacon. It was stable and held the frequency within a few 10s of Hz at 10 GHz. I am currently using as the reference for my FT736R to lock an external 20048 kHz VCO. It is a good OCXO.
73s
Brian GM8BJF

Colin Ranson

Brian,     good to hear theres another out there !    you say you have no data ?    all I’m looking for is the pin out connections and the volts to run it at if you can help with that.

Best regards

Colin