Topics

10 GHz duct into Denmark coming south?

Neil Smith G4DBN

I was hearing OZ5UHF on 3cm very loud an hour ago, just had an easy contact on the band with OZ2OE, but I think the duct is moving south, DB0VC on 3cm came up quite strong for a while, but I'm losing that now. Might be dipping south.

Neil G4DBN
http://g4dbn.uk

Stanislaw Ziemczonek

Neil , you right, worked OZ7Z and OZ2OE on 3 cm tonight.
The signals were stronger then on 23 cm !
73's de Staszek SP6GWB (JO80JG)

I was hearing OZ5UHF on 3cm very loud an hour ago, just had an easy contact on the band with OZ2OE, but I think the duct is moving south, DB0VC on 3cm came up quite strong for a while, but I'm losing that now. Might be dipping south.

Neil G4DBN
http://g4dbn.uk

Neil Smith G4DBN

Very pleased you made it Staszek. I failed to complete with OZ7Z, my entry to the duct closed before we exchanged reports.

I will be on tomorrow!

73 Neil G4DBN

 Neil , you right, worked OZ7Z and OZ2OE on 3 cm tonight.
The signals were stronger then on 23 cm !
73's de Staszek SP6GWB (JO80JG)

> I was hearing OZ5UHF on 3cm very loud an hour ago, just had an easy
> contact on the band with OZ2OE, but I think the duct is moving south,
> DB0VC on 3cm came up quite strong for a while, but I'm losing that
> now. Might be dipping south.
>
> Neil G4DBN
> http://g4dbn.uk

Stanislaw Ziemczonek

Neil,
today conditions hold in the direction OZ,
OZ7IGY good copy on 23 , 13, 6 and 3 cm , but no activity on the band and ON4KST...
73's de Staszek SP6GWB