From: "Mike Willis" <m.j.willis@...>
To: <ukmicrowaves@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Martlesham Microwave Round Table Booking site up
and running

Personally, I was impressed. John has done a good job.

It worked fine for me buttons along the left. Did you remember to flush
your cache? Are you disabling popups?

Mike

At 18:27 05/10/2006, you wrote:

john,

Sorry but not impressed. You send out a message to say that one can
order
food on the website and book event, but I cannot see how to do this.

There is a menu which I assume will be available but then cheques have to
be send to martlesham radio club - that's fine, but if you require us to
select from the menu at this stage how do we do it?

How do we pre-book the event or register. I can find nowhere on site to
do this.

I will have a meal and will be sending a cheque. I will be attending on
Saturday and will leave Sunday afternoon. I will book the Hotel direct.

73

John M0XIG

Yahoo! Groups Links

----