From: Peter Day
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 11:15 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] 24/47GHz Contest Sunday 9 July 06

Hi folks,

Please let me know what your plans are for this coming Sunday's
millimetre band contest and I'll put a copmnposite list around later
in the week.

If activity warrants it I might drive across to the Welsh borderlands
or SE to S. Lincs. Failing that it will be the usual sites in the Peak
District... Alport, Merryton Low, etc.

I'll have the usual 24 and 47GHz gear.

Peter, G3PHO