Re: dmc 24g tvtrs??

gm4plm <simon@...>

Some of you must have bought these boxes at rallies last year

can someone email me a quick pic of the external view and internals
and some rough internal dimensions of the box please?

that would be appreciated!

thanks!

Simon

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "gm4plm" <simon@...> wrote:

If anyone else has a unused DMC case I would glas to hear from you!

Andy GM7GDE (now DL5KAH) is going to use my old WGD 10g system
from
his home QTH in Düsseldorf

So another case would not go amiss to help him

he has my old wdg system and we just got him a 1w pa so he will be
newcomer on the band!

rgds

Simon DL4PLM/GM4PLM/PA4...... !

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "gm4plm" <simon@> wrote:

what was the name of the company in Burton(?) that sold the 24g
parts??

I am looking for the case that houses these

does anyone have a spare DMC unit they have ripped all the parts
out??

rgds

Simon Dl4PLM