Fw: [UKMicrowaves] Ailtech 7618EL 3mm connector.

33 73s

----- Message transmis -----
De : Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...>
À : UKMicrowaves@groups.io <ukmicrowaves@groups.io>
Envoyé : samedi 3 septembre 2022 à 10:33:15 UTC+2
Objet : [UKMicrowaves] Ailtech 7618EL 3mm connector.

I am expecting the delivery of an Ailtech 7618EL noise source early next week. It is a nominal 6dB ENR source, and the datasheet lists the output connector as a 3mm male. Is this likely to be a 2.92mm K connector? I want to buy an N adapter, but I cannot find any reference to a 3mm connector. Supposedly the 2.92mm K connector can be mated with a SMA but I do not want to damage it.

Any advice?

73

Conrad PA5Y