Re: Clover Leaf attena

Andy Rutter, G8HCK

G3at@aol.com wrote:

Hi all
A member of our Club(MIDCARS) is trying to find information about a Clover Leaf antenna for 23Cms he built a few years ago form articles in VHF Comms - has anybody got a copy of the articles or any further information please.
G8ATB
"Many years ago I was given a article for a Clover leaf and 4ele beam for 1296 to use with a Microwave converter. I see from this VHF Comms site that two articles are listed
DD0OT 1973/2 page 110-115 Clover leaf.
DC8XB 1980/1 page 203-207 4ele beam."

I don't have 1973/2, but there is no reference to the Clover Leaf article in the 1973 index. I do have 1979/4 which has 'Big Wheel - An Omnidirectional Antenna for the 23cm Band' by DD0QT. Could this be the article you need?

I think your VHF Comms references are a little awry - the 4 ele beam article by DC8XB is actually 1971/3 pg 132-133 - or maybe these are not from the UK version.

--
Andy, g8hck