Re: GB3PKT heard in JN16NL

Dave

Poor English on my part. I meant logging instead of recording , although I am certainly trying to increase the number of recordings on Beaconspot. The problem as I discovered is that QSB on 10 GHz is often quite deep ruining most recordings. I discovered that when a beacon is weak it is a real help to know roughly what is being sent in order to identify it.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 12 Jul 2022, at 18:40, Dave (G1OGY) <g1ogy@...> wrote:

´╗┐On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 at 17:35, Andy MM0FMF <mm0fmf@...> wrote:

Are historical recordings of beacons wanted? Seeing this message
reminded me I recorded OZ5SHF on 2320.900Mhz near my QTH just West of
Edinburgh in June 2018.

73
Andy

Hello Andy
Where there is no recording at all, a `historical` recording is most welcome.
Please send it to me and I will have it processed and uploaded, with
suitable credit.
73

Dave, G1OGY
Acting admin, beaconspot.uk