Re: GB3PKT heard in JN16NL

Dave

Hello Pierre,
It would be useful for operators around at the time if you could put the recording of a U.K. 10ghz beacon on to Beaconspot if this is possible. You can still put Sunday’s recording on via a backdated spot.
Hope to work you on 3cm soon.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 12 Jul 2022, at 12:50, f4ckv via groups.io <f4ckv@...> wrote:

Hi all,

  Just to inform you, that I heard the 3cm GB3PKT beacon last sunday morning  in JN16NL (611 kms / 380 miles) and made a Youtube video that can be read here (with others) :

https://youtu.be/XWYTSwV4HTQ

Unfortunatly, we tried with Dave G4GLT to make the QSO and it was impossible. I will try again to QSO with UK from here as soon as possible

73 QRO de Pierre F4CKV / JN16NL