Re: More shack clear out

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Strange but true ... every single meter on the HP gear of that age had the scales individually printed to match the movement.

On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 at 14:33, Roger Ray via groups.io <g8cub=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
For RAL sale - Ideal for antenna range: I will be bringing a HP415E (meter scale peeling and sticking meter). WG 18? detector. A couple of 432A power meters with sensors, etc.
Roger