Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contest Sunday 29th May GM0USI/P

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

As expected, the new SIM card failed to yield an internet connection so no Zello or KST and calling on 144.390 only found 2 stations ... ZME and AIM ... I could hear GW4MBS on 10G but failed to attract his attention with my low power and he was not beaming at me ... oh well,  two more mobile networks still to try for connectivity :)

On Sun, 29 May 2022 at 10:16, geoffrey pike via groups.io <gi0gdp=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
ok

On Sunday, 29 May 2022, 09:31:13 BST, Brian Howie GM4DIJ <brian@...> wrote:

On 29/05/2022 08:44, geoffrey pike via groups.io wrote:
> Forgot my locator, IO74AV94FW. Should be able to work you Alan from here
> again
> Geoff
> GI0GDP

I'll be halfway up Cairn Pat . IO74LU45HR. I think it's better to you
than IO74MU

It's hard to find a site favourable for all the directions

Brian GM4DIJ/P

--
Brian