Re: Re Free stuff

Dave

Sorry Andy, I did start on the personal email but somehow it slipped back on to the group email.
Dave G4GLT.

On 8 Mar 2022, at 18:59, Gary M1EGI <gary.m1egi@...> wrote:

Sorry Andy.

My original reply to Dave was meant to be private from the start, but autopilot thumb pressed the reply icon rather than the reply to sender link.

I shall reply to Dave directly....

73 Gary M1EGI

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022, 18:33 Andy G4JNT, <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
Wouldn't it be more sensible to have these exchanges via PM, rather than for all to see.

Andy  'JNT
Group Owner

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 at 18:25, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Gary,
The postage using signed for 1st class will cost £4.35 so please can you send this via PayPal to davidnewman55@...
What is your address?
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 8 Mar 2022, at 15:20, Gary M1EGI <gary.m1egi@...> wrote:

OK great!

I would like the DFS-1201 please.
Let me know how much you would like for shipping?

I'll send you my shipping address later in a private email.

73 Gary M1EGI

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022, 13:18 Dave via groups.io, <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Gary,
They are free. I can offer you one if you would like to choose.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 8 Mar 2022, at 13:03, Gary M1EGI <gary.m1egi@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

How much would you like for both of the Elcom synths?

73 Gary M1EGI

On Tue, 8 Mar 2022, 12:50 Dave via groups.io, <davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,
Having just been the recipient of free stuff,
I can offer an Elcom synthesiser model DFS-1201
(11.2-12.0ghz) and also an Elcom synthesiser DFS-1101 (10.575-11.4Ghz).
Hope they can be of use to a couple of people.
73
Dave G4GLT.
(May be delay in my reply)