Re: KST2ME demise

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Hi David, not currently.  You could of course open two "tabs" in your browser, one for each band.

Others have mentioned the "two bands" thing,  I'll consider it, I am keen to keep the display simple and uncluttered though, feature creep is a killer ... in the meantime, don't forget you can always open a second browser and just use your Windows features to display two (or more) on the screen, ...

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 at 17:47, David Hilton-Jones via groups.io <g4ytl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Many thanks Robin

Very useful

I may be being stupid, but is there any way of changing bands displayed without logging out and back in?

One useful feature in KST2ME was being able to display two bands simultaneously.

73

David, G4YTL