Re: KST2ME demise

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Hi David, not currently.  You could of course open two "tabs" in your browser, one for each band.

Others have mentioned the "two bands" thing,  I'll consider it, I am keen to keep the display simple and uncluttered though, feature creep is a killer ... in the meantime, don't forget you can always open a second browser and just use your Windows features to display two (or more) on the screen, ...

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 at 17:47, David Hilton-Jones via groups.io <g4ytl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Many thanks Robin

Very useful

I may be being stupid, but is there any way of changing bands displayed without logging out and back in?

One useful feature in KST2ME was being able to display two bands simultaneously.

David, G4YTL

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io
Sent: 17 January 2022 11:00
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] KST2ME demise

As some of you may have heard, the author of KST2ME, Bo, has said that no more license keys will be issued,  once your current key expires, it is dead.

If anyone has any specific features of KST2ME that they would dearly love to have included in my web-based alternative, if you could let me know by PM, ideally with a screenshot,  I'll try and at least consider them.

There is a write-up of my web thing here, if anyone is unfamiliar.

--

Best regards,

Robin Szemeti, G1YFG

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Join UKMicrowaves@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.