From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io
Sent: 17 January 2022 11:00
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] KST2ME demise

As some of you may have heard, the author of KST2ME, Bo, has said that no more license keys will be issued,  once your current key expires, it is dead.

If anyone has any specific features of KST2ME that they would dearly love to have included in my web-based alternative, if you could let me know by PM, ideally with a screenshot,  I'll try and at least consider them.

There is a write-up of my web thing here, if anyone is unfamiliar.

--

Best regards,

Robin Szemeti, G1YFG