Re: GHz Bands column input requested

g4bao

Thanks for all the great input so far! Seems it's not such a quiet time after all!
Keep it coming as anything that misses the RadCom deadline will get in to the Scatterpoint Activity report that I'll be working on next/
Here I've been down the rabbit hole of repairing a dodgy Windows PC for almost 2 weeks now followed by a Win 11 update (which went without a hitch BTW!)
All my ancient radio apps seem to work on the the new Motherboard and OS, so just the final backups to do and I can get back to radio projects including finishing the software for the 24GHz EME TWT controller.

73 All
Hope we get to meet face to face again soon, its been so long there are now active people on the reflector I've not met!!

John