G3WDG 144 MHz to 10 GHz Transverter

g4zod@btinternet.com

Over twenty years ago I built the above Transverter and it was tested at Martlesham Round Table.
It has a Small dish on the output with a penny feed.
(It has been in dry storage with my 13 CMs Transverter ever since.)
I recently found a high spot in Mill Hill , NW London and I get a clear view between Canary wharf and Wembley.
Is there anyone to South I could possibly set up a QSO with?
I think I have 1 Watt output ,but I cannot check it as I lent my power meter to someone and he has since vanished with it.
Julian
G4ZOD

Sent from BlueMail