Re: GHz Bands column input requested

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Hi John, I've been blogging various bits of "stuff" at https://g1yfg.blogspot.com/ but nothing really complete yet. I hope to complete the final verison of the 13cm LNA at some point which may then make enough for an article ...

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 at 18:57, g4bao <john@...> wrote:
Hi All

Its that time of year when it's hard to find much interesting going on that makes good column inches, so I'd appreciate any news or Tech Snippets etc by Wednesday at the latest please.

Otherwise It'll be another "Fen Edge Soapbox" and we don't want that, do we? ! :-)

Someone must have done something remarkable, but I have to admit I haven't .....

:-)

73

John