Re: GHz Bands column input requested

David Hilton-Jones

Hi John

A fallow time of year!

Making progress on 3cm EME – now 21# and 13 DXCC

Slowly building a system for 3cm tropo/rain scatter from home – will be a 60cm dish and 3 watts output. Hope to be QRV by February.

Managed to find a power meter and sensor head at reasonable price – HP437B and HP8481A head (-30dbm to 20dbm)

Do you know if Martlesham will go ahead this year?

Unrelated to column, I will send you an email I recently received from PA3DZL – might be of interest.

73

David, G4YTL