Re: GB3MHZ 13 cm beacon

John Quarmby

We hope to bring it back soon, dependant on access and availability of the right people with site passes. I will post when we have more news.

73

John G3XDY

On 16/10/2021 16:00, Rien Eradus PA0JME wrote:
It has been a while that the 2320.830MHz GB3MHZ beacon vanished due to problems.
Is there any expectancy that the beacon will return? It is a nice condx indicator for 13cm.
Though condx have been poor the past year I managed to receive the 9cm beacon not so consistent as I did with the 23cm (always audible) and the 13 cm beacon.
Hopefully in spring I can put up the 10GHz and 5.76GHz transverters. 24GHz is planned too.