Re: Microwaves and Machining talk today at 1 pm

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Then you have the source of all knowledge :)

My business partner for many years was more interested in electrochemistry than electronics and after moving to the USA now runs a successful anodising business where he is able to use his fascination with electrochemistry to good effect.

As a bonus we no longer have to have his pet project, a fishtank full of cyanical silver plating solution hanging around the workshop ...which I am almost beginning to wish we still had.

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 at 22:30, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:
There is a well-thumbed 1982 hardback copy on my bookshelf. Front leaf
has "R Williams MIMF 1984", Institute of Metal Finishing I guess?  It's
a bit like the Machinerys Handbook, although only two inches thick, not
three, and sits next to Horowitz and Hill,  "Watchmaking" by George
Daniels and the Technical Handbook for Satellite Monitoring.

There are suspicious brown stains on it, centred around the pages about
Problems with Cadmium Plating.  Oooooooooo.

Neil G4DBN