Re: Chip supplies have hit JNT Labs

Colin G4EML

You sometimes have to select ‘other payment options’ before it appears.

Colin.

On 20 Sep 2021, at 18:15, Gedas <w8bya@...> wrote:

Oh how interesting. I tried to purchase some uW terminations a month ago and the only payment option was a CC. I did not see PP anywhere. Knowing what you just said I will look much more carefully.....or maybe I was not on the "real" AliExpress site.....TU 73

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....
On 9/20/2021 12:26 PM, Colin G4EML wrote:

Yes, I always use Paypal with AliExpress.

They actually have some quite good safety features.  You are actually dealing with individual sellers but your payment goes to AliExpress and they don’t transfer the money to the sellers until you have received the goods and confirmed receipt.

If for some reason the seller doesn’t send the goods in the agreed time or the goods don’t arrive you automatically get refunded.

That happened to me once. The seller didn’t dispatch within the promised 10 days and I got an automatic refund.

Other than that I have had quite a few successful purchases.

Colin G4EML