Re: Stretching the topic slightly for ADF4351 boards

iw5bsf f Roberto

Edited

unfortunately the quality of the Chinese 25 mhz oscillators is poor. I solved the spurs problem by soldering small pieces of 0.1mm copper my surprise are almost completely gone as well as adding two 1000 uf capacitors on the 3.3v stabilizer, reducing phase noise in addition added low pass filter on the reference the results are in the photograph
the noise level before the change I spent several hours bye bye
ps for the less lazy I designed the pcb board if anyone was interested mertto the pcb file designed by  all l of the generator pa0rwe 73 de iw5bsf Roberto