Re: Stretching the topic slightly for ADF4351 boards

Stefan

Hi John and all

I bought some a year ago and have not made much use of it. The XTAL is quite a bit of frequency If i recall 50khz out on the microwave freq unfortunately there is no provision to change the ref freq to 10Mhz on the unit unless someone is clever enough to connect to the ICSP header and modify the scrip. The USB connector is for 5V only. Spurs and phase noise is as expected avg.
As a portable source or a simple sig gen they are great!

Stefan VK4CSD 73