Re: Stretching the topic slightly for ADF4351 boards

geoffrey pike

Is the minimum step 1 KHz or 10 KHz?
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Monday, 6 September 2021, 12:08:41 BST, Colin Ranson <g8lbs@...> wrote:

Hi John

I got one of these from China a couple of years go, tested it to make sure it worked then relegated it to the drawer.

Only last week fired it up again – 1KHz high at 2m, a couple high at 70cm, several at 3400MHz, a some inband birdies at low level, not able to measure phase noise etc.

A useful tool.    Wondering if a stable and accurate 25MHz injection would improve accuracy ?   Theres also another XTAL on the lower board, don’t know its value or its function

Regards      Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows