Off-Set Dish Mounting Ideas

Gedas

GE gentlemen. I was wondering if someone could direct me to some example images, or a site showing how others have mounted their 10 GHz off-set dish to a 2" OD mast. I would like to incorporate elevation control on this version using a linear actuator. My dish is ~26" and a typical "Dish Networks type".

I am hoping that rather me reinventing the wheel from scratch someone has a robust design I can borrow from.

Here at my QTH we get tornado's, straight line winds, micro bursts and all those fun 70-90 MPH wind catastrophes so I am looking for a robust design. Here are some images showing different elements of what I have. I also included some images of where I "roughed in" my I0JXX feed based on where the original LNB intersected the feed arm. I can supply additional images upon request. Thank you sincerely.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C2UmUqv0ViyhsdAEZB0X4A9NtkhmlBB8/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B7A67jX8GpYFCwvLEBYs02JbBetIE4u_/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15pOyUdJBzG8DDsdwl98jSwxZRGTXHL1m/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CP5kxlQLsarEPm4AJgPXnYKYzoz5qJBr/view?usp=sharing