Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] GB3GCT

In defence of John I had to switch to digest to avoid those continuous bounced message errors from groups.io.

I was continually having to unlock my account due to this group, others did not appear to be so problematic for some reason.
Since switching to the digest I have not been locked out for something like 2 years.....

Regards
Tony G4NBS