Re: ADF4351 Controller

Dave G8GKQ

Andy

I use the following frequencies in my similar device, and have not seen any need to change them since building and using it:

100 MHz

144.1 MHz

432.1 MHz

1296.1 MHz

2320.1 MHz

2400.1 MHz

3400.1 MHz

5760.1 MHz (perhaps implement as 5760.1 / 3 ?)

10368.1 MHz (10368.1 / 3 ?)

24048.1 MHz (24048.1 / 7 ?)

47088.1 MHz (47088.1 / 11 ?)

75976.2 MHz (75976.2 / 19 ?)

My multiplication factors were lower as I used an ADF5355.

But this is not a request, just a suggestion, as I don’t need another one.

Dave