Re: 10GHz and 2.4GHz microwave test beacons

This might fit the bill

Dave
VE7HR

On Jun 27, 2021, at 12:27 PM, Peter LB0K <lb0k@...> wrote:

Does someone have a suggestion for some sort of testing beacon I can knock up, or acquire, or even build, for checking out the 10GHz and 2.4GHz station(s) I'm putting together.

These would preferably be something simple (as can be) and battery operated. And would mainly be intended for use as confidence checkers.  I don't expect to have stations leaping out of my loudspeakers all of the time, so at least I could listen to the signals out of these units and be comforted.

Peter - LB0K