Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz contests - Sunday 27th June

Martyn G3UKV

But KST2me cuts off the personal info - like name or info like "3cm only" - easily recognisable when it addresses you as 'no name'. !
73 Martyn G3UKV

On 25/06/2021 17:32, Andy G4JNT wrote:
Or KST2me

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 at 17:30, John Lemay <john@...> wrote:

Adrian

Do you mean that messages to you scroll off the bottom too quickly ? If so, download wtKST. It has an extra window where messages addressed to you (and from you optionally) are kept. You can still see all messages, like “anyone for 13cms?” as well. wtKST has made life so much easier when activity is busy.

Maybe this will help ?

John G4ZTR