From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy G4JNT
Sent: 22 June 2021 16:09
To: UK Microwaves groups.io <ukmicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Q0-100 Web-SDR 198Hz frequency error

Just checked teh Goonhilly Web-SDR and there is close to 200Hz discrepancy in the tone freq between my fully locked receiving system and it

(At 1504z, 22 June 2021) WebSDR tuned to 10489998.00, and the lower keyed tone of the upper beacon comes out at 1681Hz

On my system set at the same tuning point, the tone is 1485Hz

If I generate a local signal at 10490MHz from a separate synth the resulting tone is 2000.00Hz as expected.

Conclusion - Goonhilly Web-SDR  has a frequency locking error