Re: 6cm tests

militaryoperator

Hi Ben
GB3ZME/P is operational OK. In fact, it's been on 24/7 for more than 17 years, with only a single failure in 2014 (coax connector).
However, it is located in an un-insulated attic, so temp. up there must be boiling!
It does drift LF on such hot days.
73 Martyn G3UKV

Very odd in that case Martyn. I saw ZME when I was using the bi-quad indoors and with the panel inside the window, its in the picture below,  but nothing today despite a booming signal, stronger than the 9Cm beacon, from OHM. Very strange.

Hey ho, on with the tx side now. Will reverse the amps at 6Cm, see if I feed some 432 into the dbl bal mixer just how much comes out of it and then through the amps.

Ben.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 at 13:20, militaryoperator via groups.io <Military1944=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well, outdoor aerials do work better, hi.

Best with indoor:

6cm-ant.jpg

With panel ant outdoors on pole and with new super LO: OHM beacon down to 70Cms

panel-osc.JPG

oddly though, can't hear Telford. Is it off?

Ben G4BXD