Re: Unused Unloved K2RIW Amp

alwyn.seeds1

Dear Derek,

If it’s solid copper that’s a real Rolls Royce kit.

I have a lot of NOS 4CX250Bs collected over the years.

STC and MoV made them in the UK and they were excellent quality.

I either need to get one of my old PAs going, or let them go.

Moving to IO93 you’ll find the challenge of getting across the North Sea very different from life in JO03.

I hope you’re moving to a nice hill-top.

Look forward to working you on 70cm.

I have few QSOs on that band except in contests and it has superb tropo. characteristics.

Regards,

Alwyn G8DOH

Alwyn Seeds, Director
SynOptika Ltd.,