Re: 9cms PA

DF6NA Rainer

Hi,

the 2 Toshiba and the Stealth amplifier are sold now.
Still available is my 2m - 9cm DB6NT transverter with a Toshiba as a driver
for the DL2AM 130W amplifier. I had 15m Ecoflex 15 between driver and PA.

Email me direct: df6na@...

73, Rainer

Am 06.06.2021 um 19:11 schrieb DF6NA Rainer:

Hi Ed,

I have 2 new Toshiba UM2683A PA's (50W), a Stealth Microwave SM3436-43 (20W) and a DL2AM 130W amp for sale.
The DL2AM amp needs more drive than you have but the others need less than a mW for full output.

If you are interested make an offer !

vy 73, Rainer

Am 06.06.2021 um 18:49 schrieb Ed G3VPF:
I have the SG-Labs transverter for 9cms but would like to add a PA to up the power about 20dB. Searching the internet does not give any sources of a suitable unit. Kuhne appear to have abandoned the band and could find no-one currently offering the Ionica units.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a suitable power amplifier that is readily available and doesn't weigh a ton (I need it for/P work).

Ed G3VPF