August RadCom GHz bands input

John Worsnop

Hi Folks,
If anyone has any activity news, DX reports or Tech Snippets for the RadCom Column, can you get them to me by this Friday please?  Reports on the recent UKACs welcome, especially if you worked anything out of the ordinary. Reports from newly active stations on 1.3GHz and up particularly welcomed. Any mode....CW, digi, SSB, TV. You name it' I'll cover it!
Is anyone doing FT8 on 23cms?? If so, does it work? where are you congregating?Send me reports and details.

We HAVE to be seen to be using these bands. Don't keep it to yourself!

73
John