Von: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Ed G3VPF
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021 18:50
An: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Betreff: [UKMicrowaves] 9cms PA

I have the SG-Labs transverter for 9cms but would like to add a PA to up the power about 20dB. Searching the internet does not give any sources of a suitable unit. Kuhne appear to have abandoned the band and could find no-one currently offering the Ionica units.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a suitable power amplifier that is readily available and doesn't weigh a ton (I need it for/P work).

Ed G3VPF