Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests - Sunday 30th May

geoffrey pike

Would love to but family things get the priority these days on Sundays but any other day is just fine
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Saturday, 29 May 2021, 19:03:42 BST, Brian Howie GM4DIJ <brian@...> wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:51, Gordon GI6ATZ via groups.io wrote:
> Hi John
>
> i hope to be out portable on 10GHz on Sunday morning.
>
> Callsign: GI6ATZ/P
> Locator:  IO74AI
> Bands:  10GHz 2W 50cm dish
> Talkback: ON4KST
> Times: Approx 10 - 13 local
>
> Gordon
> GI6ATZ

I take it you'll be up the top of Sleive Croob?

I'm not LOS from this side at IO74MT or MU, but could set up at
Portpatrick IO74KU61 or Port Logan IO74MR54. I could get over for about
11am local.

Now if you could drum up a couple of other GIs ...

Brian GM4DIJ

--
Brian